Wednesday, June 2, 2010

under the RAIN...

"tears of heaven"
(that's what i called the raindrops..)
for everytime it falls,
i thought the world cry with me..
the cold air embraced me the moment I've watch the rail falls on the ground,(im thinking of you)..

My heart froze...
I don't know why?.., I feel cold...
and it seems that the scene slowly turns gloomy..
I heard a song on the background..(though there's no music at all)
I think its my heart.. the one who sing alone....

So here i am...
under the rain, crying in vain...
So no one will notice my pain..
im hiding it,.. as the raindrops washed all my tears...

but everytime it rains..
i can't help myself reminisce every moment i had with you
and wishing it will all be vanished,
as the rain falls under me.... i hope it takes all my suffering
and leaves me with a SMILE... a REAL Smile.. :)

~fallenheart~

No comments: