Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CHUCHOY.. ♥


Its his birthday on the 6th of july, 5 yrs. old na xa!
his been a source of joy to me and to my family
his high energy, lighten up my gloomy days
a child with innocent eyes, purely an ANGEL..:)

I've been tough to him, i guess that's how i discipline my other siblings, that sometimes i forgot that im dealing with a kid, who had no idea on what he's doing..

I feel guilty at times, but i hope someday he'll realize.. "Ate" loves HIM, and I only want the best for them.. (maybe, when he grow up he'll understand me..)


OUR BATTLES:
wrestling...(his good a kicking me, and i love knocking him off the seat)
we always fought (throwing silly jokes to each other)
Pillow fight... :)
when i told him to write his name..(instead HE draw DINOSAURS and MONSTERS =P
SILLY CHILD, CHUBBY KID..but i LOVE HIM..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCHOY...!!! BE A GOOD BOY.... :)





No comments: