Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let me cry for the last time…

You said lies, and I believed you…
You throw jokes, and I laughed at you…
You promised me forever… I trusted you…
But now all I know is to cry over you…


You offer me your shoulder each time I’m down, you reach for my hand each time I back out, you make me smile even though everything was messed up… the way you encouraged me to do the things I thought I cannot do, your warm hugs that kept me feel alright, with every touch and words you speak out… you’re the best among the rest… but still you never knew how much I love you…

You left with words unspoken…
With the empty face seeking for an answer…
to all the question you’ve longing to asked…
Brought a burden deep in our hearts…


Time runs out, to keep waiting under the rain, my heart freeze… all my hopes vanished, I’m tired…I’m hurt, its so PAINFUL..!. . I can no longer hold on… I FEEL COLD… my body can no longer moved, my face so weary, my eyes full of tears… I don’t care what people say… they have no idea how much I suffer…

I want to cry so hard….
Let my tears wash all the hurt I feel inside,
I want to shout your name so loud…
So you can hear what’s in my heart…


Please let me cry with you under the rain…. For the last time..

No comments: